I think I’ve mentioned each of these 5 things you should be learning in yoga class many times in class. These are some good suggestions for bringing more to your practice.
Below are the five lessons from an Elephant Journal article by Julie Bernier.
1. Practice yoga on an empty stomach.
2. The best time to do yoga is in the morning before breakfast.
3. Each yoga posture has a purpose and benefits.
4. We can get so much more out of yoga than just exercise—it’s actually a spiritual practice.
5. Practicing with awareness is imperative.